Friday, August 17, 2012

Daytripper

Once upon a time, as I was walking through The Forest of Good Intentions:


I accidentally wandered too far, and became lost:


I just said that...pay attention, dumbass!


I'll be good...moving on.  As I tried to find my way back, I discovered a strange land:


But there was help in the form of Grumpy Old Troll:


Grumpy Old Troll knew the answer, but he required one thing from me first:


In an over-dramatic, blockbuster movie type pose, I fell to my knees defeated:


But Grumpy Old Troll had a second solution:


In an over-dramatic, blockbuster movie type pose, I fell to my knees defeated...um, again:


Just then help arrived:


And I was excited to see my saviors:


Um, I never sent the Power Rangers my idea for a movie script...promise (but if I had sent them a script, it would have been EPIC!)


Okay, so I guess they never read my script...that I never sent them (ahem):


Oh well, maybe they will at least talk to me:


Just then, the White Power Ranger began to speak (as shown in action panels):


Stupid Rangers...see if I ever send them another script.  I mean, a first one that is...

 ***M thinks it's weird that I talk to myself...but I usually have something really important or helpful or funny to share

The mysterious voice was none other than:


Yep, that guy from the Matrix movies with all that strange green stuff behind him.  Where does he get that green, codey stuff anyway?


Oh...m'kay


Just when I thought walking away from green codey Matrix guy was a good thing:


It wasn't


Uhg!


Time to move on:


Yep, this one post, while hopefully EPIC, has taken me way too long to create.  So instead of finishing it in its entirety, I thought we should speed things up a bit:


Hell yeah!  Grab a 40 and enjoy some movie parodies:


And of course, let's not forget the classics:


And of course:


Followed by the ever popular:


I had this idea about South Park, Pikachu and Donatello from the Ninja Turtles all going to The Old Spaghetti Factory, but I couldn't really figure out where to go with it.  So instead, I leave you with your own imagination:


But then something strange happened:


And I had to react:


But then I realized:


Where I was the whole time:


So the lesson here is:  if you let your mind wander, always remember your way back or you could get lost and look stupid.

I have been receiving feedback on some of my previous posts.  For those of you who appreciated the one about bacon, here is another thought:


For those friends of mine that were offended by my bacon post:


For that newly single friend that is celebrating not being in a relationship:


And to those of you who called me a nerd and made fun of me for playing Diablo III:


So here comes and goes a very large post.  Don't worry, I have about 10 more started and I hope they don't take me as long to finish as this one did.

Until next time, I have decided to finally answer a question I keep getting from someone who thinks I need to stop cursing so much on this blog (yes, they used the word "cursing"):


Hope you all remembered where to find this site.  Come back soon!

-Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This would have made more sense to me if you had used boy band guys & better movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, the boy band could be arranged. (I get to be JT!!!)

    And says the statistician, pivot tables are easy, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Bout fucking time we had a new post. Ironically I read it just as I finished watching 'Matrix Revolutions'. And I like the boy band idea. Collins, include that in the next post, m'kay?

    ReplyDelete