Monday, September 12, 2011

The rise (and fall) of C Daddy Pimpin

Here we are again with another post, but first some updates:

I have finally finished watching Arrested Development and am in dire need of another show to watch.  My friend Jerry has loaned me the first season of Burn Notice, but I haven't managed to watch any of it yet...stay tuned.

M and I have recently become addicted to Words with Friends (basically it's Scrabble online)...well actually M is addicted, I just started playing.  I have decided to stage an anti-Words with Friends protest as I disagree with the current rules of the game.  I am currently in a life or death struggle in a game with M with such great letters as Q, E, E, O, S, I, A.  I came up with a way to take a triple word score which would put me significantly in the lead.  The problem?  The stupid game does not recognize "QUESO" as a fricken word!  Now, I know what you're going to say:  "But that's Spanish, not English".  Screw that!  "BAGUETTE" is French and that works...your argument is invalid.  So until the simple minded developers recognize the error of their ways, I refuse to take my turn, leaving M stuck with an open game that's been stagnant for the last several days.  Some may call me a hero, some may call me a big, whining baby...history will be the judge.

So on with the new post:  M recently had a Facebook exchange with Karen (one of my direct reports from work).  In the post, M referred to me as a pimp and that I should be more grateful that I have such great people at work and at home that put up with me and help make me look good.  M later told me that I needed to create a post about how I can be such a pimp.  While I doubt this is what she had intended, I decided to create a new persona and act like a pimp for a day.  I once saw a documentary on pimping in America titled:  Pimpin in America.  Armed with a few quotes and tips from the documentary, I created my outfit and set out to impress my wife with my new "pimpin skillz".

Folks, meet C Daddy Pimpin:










So there you have it:  the rise (and fall) of C Daddy Pimpin.  I doubt we will ever see him again...but then again, stranger things have happened.

-Cheers!

Disclaimer:  While this blog post was made in jest, I by no means support the degradation of women or the pimping culture.  I also believe we are all created equal until proven stupid (man, woman, or other)...no one is safe!  ***In hindsight, I probably should have put this disclaimer first before anyone had a chance to read the post and potentially get pissed off.

Disclaimer to the disclaimer:  In addition to the above, I DO support the painful beating of annoying people...even if it's with their own pimp cane.

Disclaimer to the disclaimer's disclaimer: In addition to the above and the one above that, I also believe that the online game, Words with Friends, is unfair to the plight of my struggle with a very competitive wife.  I believe the developers need to spend the next 6 weeks in a Taco Bueno until they realize QUESO is a word and acknowledge the error of their ways...again, history will be the judge.

2 comments:

  1. I think I just peed a little seeing yo pimp daddy getup... =)

    BTW... I kicked yer wifey's ass at Words with Friends. So if you're scared of her... don't challenge me. *wicked laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense a new song coming on. . . .

    ReplyDelete