Friday, November 11, 2011

Enter the Year Two










That's right, it's The Lemon's 1st birthday!  Can you believe it?  Yeah, me too...whatever.

Anyway, as I was planning on what I wanted to do for this special edition, I was reminded of something that happened earlier this year.  I was interviewing a potential candidate for a project manager position on my team, when one of my peers, Kevin, decided to ask one final question:


Yes, Kevin really did ask this question in the interview, I'm not making this up...right Kevbo?

So since this was an interview and most interviewees are REALLY EXCITED, the answer was an energetic and passionate "no..."

But regardless, it made me wonder - What if the world HAS heard of Edge of the Lemon?

With a common theme in mind, I decided to re-introduce the world to Edge of the Lemon.  Now I know what you're thinking - "Photoshopped pics peddling your stupid site?  That's totally been done before..."  To that I say, "Why yes, jerkass, it has been done before...it all has.  And here it is again!"  So, in all it's glory, I present to you a deluge of pictures based on Edge of the Lemon (okay, so maybe it's more like eight pictures and not a full deluge, but it can still feel overwhelming...sort of):

























So there you have it, year 1 is officially behind us!  Looking forward to the future, you can expect more zany stories about M and the kids, more yarn spinning, amazing new products from Uncle Buckey, and of course, more Mike Wheeler.

As we close this special edition, I leave you with something I saw at the Newark airport a couple of weeks ago:



Cara rolled her eyes at me when I made her wait so I could snap this picture.  For those of you who don't know me very well, this is really fricken funny!

-Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I think the most important question regarding that last picture is this: When the button is pressed, is the button-presser set on fire, or does the pressing of the button result in the dispensation of a flaming human from some sort of "Screaming Alpha" vending machine?

    Either would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should explain "Screaming Alpha." Sorry. My brain just reenlisted in the navy, apparently. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=screaming%20alpha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. I'm at home with a fever so i guess now is a good time to start at the beginning of this thing you call Lemon. -emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st B-Day EOTL! I wish you many more...for the selfish reason to make me more famous (or infamous) as I already am :)

    ReplyDelete