Thursday, March 22, 2012

Evil Chris

Once upon a time, there was an evil guy named Evil Chris:


Evil Chris was so evil, he would kick puppies and expose mall Santas as frauds:


Evil Chris even tried to corrupt his own family:




But one day, as Evil Chris was in the midst of doing something evil, a portal to another dimension suddenly opened in front of him and a very familiar voice echoed through from the other side:


Before Evil Chris could react, out stepped...Regular Chris!


The two bitter enemies engaged in epic combat!


In fact, the intensity of the battle was so epic that I don't have the artistic skills nor a good enough version of Photoshop to capture the awesomeness that was this epically-awesome battle of awesomely epicness!

Instead, please enjoy a picture of a pissed-off kitten that is pondering the death of it's owner:


Fast forward to the end of the epic battle, and Evil Chris was defeated!  Regular Chris picked up the broken body of Evil Chris and threw him into the portal:


With the portal closed and Evil Chris on the other side, it was time to exhale (and thanks to Regular Cinderella for the pillow farting idea - hilarious!):



The End?





Mom - There has only been one person in my life that has always accepted me for the weirdo person that I am and shown me unconditional forgiveness in my many shortcomings.  Thanks for being my mom!

Happy Birthday - I love you!

-Chris

3 comments: