Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adler Speaks...

Remember the Warner Bros cartoons with Michigan J. Frog?


For those of you not familiar, basically in each cartoon someone finds this frog that can sing and dance.  The catch is that every time they try to show this singing/dancing frog to anyone else, the frog just sits there making everyone look stupid.


Sometimes I feel like that chump when it comes to Adler (who is almost 2).  He's a smart boy who chooses when he decides to talk.  I assure you, the kid knows how...he only does it when it's convenient.




There are times when he says things that surprises me:



But before I can confront him on it, he just smiles and calmly walks away




I'm not the only one he's done this to either.  My mom recently had an encounter such as this with Adler:








After several months of this, I finally decided to ask Adler to come clean with this little ruse of his.  This is how it went down:







So there you have it.  Looks like it may be a little while longer before Adler starts having conversations with most people, but at least it's good to know there's nothing wrong with him...maybe?

As always, I close with a couple of internet pics to keep you going:



Don't get me wrong, I am living the dream as a director of an implementation team, but there are days when I miss working in the service industry.
-Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. You actually made me giggle, way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KENW that Ash could speak. Everytime I try to talk to him he just stares at me with a little smirk on his face. The little bugger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um....wow. I MEANT Adler. Ugh, I need some coffee.

      Delete
  3. I really could have used a few dozen boxes of those cards throughout my service industry days. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete