Saturday, November 27, 2010

An Honest Mistake

Sometimes even mediocre stories can be good if told well.  I'm a fan of storytellers who are not afraid to get creative when it comes to trying to make an OK story better.  One way would be to tell the story out of order.  I know, it's been done - horror, mystery, Seinfeld - the list goes on.  When I created this week's cartoon, I was not really finding it as funny as I was expecting.  I then decided to lay out the panels in reverse order and read the story backwards which surprisingly turned out to be a lot better.


3:53pm:


3:48pm:


3:45pm:


3:42pm:


3:41pm:


I swear this is exactly how it happened too.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! Seriously, you guys need your own sitcom on ABC or CBS. You're definitely better than According to Jim or S*#% My Dad Says. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard, I started coughing. Then, I took a drink, started laughing again, and got Sprite up my nose. I can totally see exactly how this happend. LOL!

    ReplyDelete