Saturday, December 11, 2010

Even Steven...

Pretty sad when I'm making more appearances on Chris' blog than I am my own!  BUT he did have a very lovely commenter on his blog saying that by adding my input, his blog is better off...so I'm going to just roll with that comment and jump on here at any given time...it's the risk he takes when writing about me on here...it's like signing up to date Taylor Swift...I'll always get the last word and set the record straight...be it on this blog or my own =)

I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion on how my mind works...it's a sometimes confusing and intricate process to analyze...but here goes:

FIRST, it's not actually just about Chris' travel...that wouldn't be fair time wise on it's own (for how many nights he takes Adler, versus how many I have him)...it's also him being able to sleep in every weekend even after having 3 children.  He normally gets a good three, sometimes four hours on top of what I get because of my lovingly allowing him that extra slumber.  And actually, a handful of days during the work week, he sleeps in later than I do as well! 

SECOND, in addition to the extra sleep, Chris gets more sex than the average man (Or for all intensive purposes, his friends).  I recently held a sex poll at his friend's party...I tend to take sex polls from time to time to make sure we're keeping up with the Joneses...and as it turns out, we're apparently surpassing the Joneses! 

So score one for Team Collins...my husband may be slightly sleep deprived from time to time, but he certainly isn't sex deprived...so I think all is right in the world for now...

You can just call us Even Steven...

**Just so you know, even when Chris does travel, he offers to take Adler for even  more nights before he leaves...so don't be fooled into thinking he minds the 3 nights on, 1 night off...he's actually very inclined towards making me happy...and not just because life is better when the wife is happy...He genuinely is a good guy!

1 comment:

  1. If we're average, I shudder to think of what you find abnormal. Your impromptu game of Truth or Date did make for an interesting evening, though.

    ReplyDelete